"Yesterday, we had our home inspected by Mike and were very happy with how thorough the inspection was. Mike was AMAZING!!!
We have been into alternative healing for over 35 years, so we had high expectations. He went beyond our expectations. He was very thorough in explaining what is happening in our environment, showing us the EMF's that we couldn't see as he used a variety of meters. He patiently answered my many questions.
He worked really hard to find the source of the EMF's and tested using a variety of meters. He did find some problems and gave solutions. Mike will be following up with us and helping us to resolve the issues, in order to create a healthy environment.
Thank you, Mike, for the great work!!" - Claudia V.
The current Shielded Healing Pro rate is $1297 for homes up to 2500 sq ft. and includes the first two bedrooms.
Add $150 for each bedroom beyond the first two.
Add $200 for every additional 1000 square feet.
Additional bedrooms or square footage can also be charged later if you are unsure.
This is a one time cost that equates to a home consult that provides you with permanent healing space and shielding recommendations that will last the life of the home. Your SH Pro will come up with a plan together that fits your needs and break it down into manageable stages and priorities.
What's included in the assessment fee:
Your initial assessment where we test for six different types of EMF stressors throughout your entire home
Our complete recommendations for shielding using our tested shielding products
Our founder, Brian Hoyer, and the entire team will review your assessment report
Guidance through the entire process of purchasing and installing selected shielding products for you or your contractors
10% off our shielding products with your special customer pricing
One free Retest when we are back in area, to verify the performance of our recommended shielding solutions
Lifetime access to our exclusive online community for ongoing connection, questions, professional support and updates on all things related to EMF exposure.
A live group Q&A call with Brian Hoyer to answer your post-assessment questions.
Our Pros complete 2 assessments each day of the tour at 9am and 2pm. Please include your availability and preference understanding that we are aiming to schedule appointments in similar areas on the same day. We try to reduce the amount of times our consultants spend in traffic as much as possible!
To reserve your EMF assessment before all the spots book up, purchase your assessment on this page and then email email@example.com with the following information:
1) Full Name
2) Physical address and phone number.
3) Square footge of home and number of bedrooms being assessed.
4) Dates you are available.
5) Any questions you have.
Please include your availability and preference understanding that we may be adding more than one assessment on the same day. We do try to reduce the amount of times our consultants spend in traffic as much as possible!
Upon booking you can expect a call within 48 business hours to check in and schedule a date on the calendar. Please realize that these tours take a lot of planning with drive times and booking multiple people on the same day so depending on where we are at in the scheduling you may be asked to be moved once or twice before we fill up and close the tour.
Info About The Home EMF Assessment
Your Shielded Healing Pro will spend about 3-4 hours testing 6 different types of EMF radiation. The ENTIRE home is tested but we focus in on the bedrooms because that's where we need to start to get results with people who are looking to recover from chronic illness or optimize your innate healing mechanisms.
Below is a list of what we test along with just one biologic effect these stressors have on the body.
1) High Frequency - from cell phone towers, WiFi, smart meters, bluetooth, baby monitors, security systems, etc. These frequencies have been shown to cause both a leaky blood brain barrier within seconds and also intestinal permeability via the brain-gut axis.
2) Low Frequency- magnetic - From high voltage power lines, wiring errors in the home, electronics near the bed, etc. Magnetic fields can affect iron stores in the body as it pulls iron molecules or moves them from their natural functioning position at cell receptor sites.
3) Low Frequency- electric - Voltage that flows onto the bed from the wiring in the walls and cords plugged into the bedroom outlets. This causes a measurable body voltage that stimulates cortisol production and mineral depletion via voltage gated ion channel mineral efflux.
4) Dirty Electricity - These are high frequency waves that ride on the electrical system and are brought onto your body from the electric field voltage. Electricity is delivered to our homes with harmonic high frequency distortions that cause a rise in blood sugar, fatigue, and sleep disruption. Even if you have filters installed you could still be exposed and we test for it.
5) Geopathic stress- Natural radiation that comes up from the earth's magnetic field and disturbances in the geomagnetic field due to underground variations in the earth's crust. Like man made magnetic fields this low level disturbance has been linked to various cancers, being therapy resistant, and insomnia.
6) Artificial lighting- Flickering light and blue light can cause excessive strain on the eyes and throw off your circadian rhythm. Harsh lighting will be identified and recommendations made on what to replace with if needed.
Goals for the Home Health Assessment:
1) Help any skeptics in the house to get on board. They need to be present and we want to get them involved if possible!
2) Educate on the biological effects and give free tips on what to do to reduce exposures in your home.
3) Simplify the entire process and break down optimal shielding of bedroom areas as the number one priority THEN the daytime areas as per our Shielded Healing Priority system.
After this assessment you will know EXACTLY what needs to be done and the first tangible steps that you need to take to get the very best results.
If you need to cancel your appointment 8 days or more in advance, you are eligible for a full refund. Cancellations made 7 days or less prior to your appointment date will be subject to a $300 cancellation fee.