The emphasis was on providing the most individualised relief and support zones possible. After three years of research and testing, Geovital successfully developed a template system and the cutting-edge technology which enabled the mattress core to be shaped, not only two- dimensional, but three- dimensional.
Using this unique technology, each mattress is manufactured by hand to create a ‘landscape’ that fits the individual perfectly with shoulder and heel indentations, and built-in lumbar and spine support. Each patient or client receives their own truly unique mattress which is exactly right for them.
The mattresses are made in Austria (Europe) with a gorgeous removable, washable cover, made from the highest quality material we can get from Tencel and are typically ready for shipping in one or two weeks.
The results over the last seven years have amazed our health professionals. Here is an excerpt from our own statistics:
90% of patients with back issues are symptom free.
70% of patients with neurological deficits in the extremities found improvements.
30% of heart patients are symptom free, as pressure is taken off the heart meridian.
40% of patients no longer snore.
100% of patients found improvement in their sleep and sleeping comfort.
Our customized Kombi stretch-effect (patented) mattress was developed with the aim of supporting clients with back pain – a widespread complaint. Geovital achieved a high rate of success in its Austrian practice with the following complaints:
- disc problems and herniated discs
- chronic back pain
- skin diseases and allergies
- shoulder problems
- sleep difficulties
- heel spurs
- joint issues
- heart and circulation problems
Additionally, the Kombi stretch-effect mattress features antistatic and electrically nonconductive properties!
Physical Properties of the Foam Core
- two-component ‘Catalyst Wellness Foam’
- density EN ISO 845: 37.2 kg/m³ min. to 55.6 kg/m³ max.
- elasticity DIN 53 573: 40 %
- tensile strength EN ISO 1798: 100 kPa (Pascal unit of Standard Atmospheric Pressure)
- stretch EN ISO 1798: — %
- compression strength: 40 % deformation
- EN ISO 3386-1: 2.7 kPa min. to 4.0 kPa max.
- 70 % deformation EN ISO 3386-1: — kPa
- compression set: (50 % relative, 23 °C, 72 h) EN ISO 1856: 5 %
- EUFAC-Test DIN EN 1021-1:
- air permeability ASTM D 1564: 16 l/min m³
- allergy testing: 2 per mille
- Very gentle wet cleaning
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Wash at or below 60°C (USA, 4 dots, ●●●●)
All Physiologa and Geovital Products excluding geopathic stress mats and meters are offered at discount prices when a Geovital trained professional completes a home or work assessment.
IMPORTANT: All of the mattresses sold from Physiologa require a written recommendation from a doctor or chiropractor saying PATIENT REQUIRES MATTRESS MADE WITHOUT CHEMICAL FLAME RETARDANTS. We will need both a hard copy and a digital copy shortly after payment for your order.
Cal King and King mattresses are shipped in two separate halves that go together in one cover. This allows the mattresses to be flipped to the preferred fully customized side or half stretch effect and half customization for each person.