Shielded Healing is coming to Austin!
Shielded Healing Founder, Brian Hoyer, will be in Austin, TX doing EMF Assessments April 29th-May 3rd.
If you live in the Austin area and have been waiting to schedule now is your chance! There are a total of 10 openings available. Brian will be doing two assessments each day of the tour at 9am and 2pm. Please include your availability and preference understanding that we are aiming to schedule appointments in similar parts of the city on the same day. We try to reduce the amount of times our consultants spend in traffic as much as possible!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule or ask questions about scheduling or payment amounts.
Info about the full EMF Assessment:
Your Shielded Healing Pro will spend about 3-4 hours testing 5 different types of EMF radiation. The ENTIRE home is tested but we focus in on the bedrooms because that's where we need to start to get results with people who are looking to recover from chronic illness or optimize your innate healing mechanisms.
Below is a list of what we test along with just one biologic effect these stressors have on the body.
1) High Frequency - from cell phone towers, WiFi, smart meters, bluetooth, baby monitors, security systems, etc. These frequencies have been shown to cause both a leaky blood brain barrier within seconds and also intestinal permeability via the brain-gut axis.
2) Low Frequency- magnetic - From high voltage power lines, wiring errors in the home, electronics near the bed, etc. Magnetic fields can affect iron stores in the body as it pulls iron molecules or moves them from their natural functioning position at cell receptor sites.
3) Low Frequency- electric - Voltage that flows onto the bed from the wiring in the walls and cords plugged into the bedroom outlets. This causes a measurable body voltage that stimulates cortisol production and mineral depletion via voltage gated ion channel mineral efflux.
4) Dirty Electricity - These are high frequency waves that ride on the electrical system and are brought onto your body from the electric field voltage. Electricity is delivered to our homes with harmonic high frequency distortions that cause a rise in blood sugar, fatigue, and sleep disruption. Even if you have filters installed you could still be exposed and we test for it.
5) Geopathic stress- natural radiation that comes up from the earth's magnetic field and disturbances in the geomagnetic field due to underground variations in the earth's crust. Like man made magnetic fields this low level disturbance has been linked to various cancers, being therapy resistant, and insomnia.
6) Artificial lighting- Flickering light and blue light can cause excessive strain on the eyes and throw off your circadian rhythm. Harsh lighting will be identified and recommendations made on what to replace with if needed.
The current Shielded Healing Pro rate is $1097 for 2 bedroom homes up to 2500 sq ft. Add $100 for each additional bedroom beyond two. Add $100 for excess of 2500 sq ft and every 1000 sq ft. after. Additional bedrooms or square footage can also be charged later if you are unsure.
This is a one time cost that equates to a home consult that provides you with permanent shielding recommendations to create healing spaces that will last the life of the home. Your SH Pro will come up with a plan together that fits your needs and break it down into manageable stages and priorities.
Goals for the Home Health Assessment:
1) Help any skeptics in the house to get on board. They need to be there helping if possible!
2) Educate on the biological effects and give free tips on what to do to reduce exposures in your home.
3) Simplify the entire process and break down optimal shielding of bedroom areas as the number one priority THEN the daytime areas.
After this assessment you will know EXACTLY what needs to be done and the first tangible steps that you need to take to get the very best results.
If for any reason you need to cancel you can get a full refund 48 hours in advance or if your time slot is replaced with another appointment. If you need to cancel within the 48 hour window there is a $200 fee but the remaining amount of the assessment fee paid will be refunded.