Our Pro, Greg Garrard, will be traveling to North and South Carolina in October.
The current Shielded Healing Pro rate is $1197 for homes up to 2500 sq ft. and includes the first two bedrooms.
Add $100 for each bedroom beyond the first two.
Add $100 for every additional 1000 square feet.
Additional bedrooms or square footage can also be charged later if you are unsure.
Our Pros complete 2 assessments each day of the tour at 9am and 2pm. Please include your availability and preference understanding that we are aiming to schedule appointments in similar areas on the same day. We try to reduce the amount of times our consultants spend in traffic as much as possible!
To reserve your EMF assessment before all the spots book up purchase your assessment on this page and then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1) Full Name
2) Physical address and phone number.
3) Square footage of home and number of bedrooms being assessed.
4) Dates you are available.
5) Any questions you have.
Upon booking you can expect a call within 48 business hours to check in and schedule a date on the calendar. Please realize that these tours take a lot of planning with drive times and booking multiple people on the same day so depending on where we are at in the scheduling you may be asked to be moved once or twice before we fill up and close the tour.
Info about the full EMF Assessment
Your Shielded Healing Pro will spend about 3-4 hours testing 6 different types of EMF radiation. The ENTIRE home is tested but we focus in on the bedrooms because that's where we need to start to get results with people who are looking to recover from chronic illness or optimize your innate healing mechanisms.
Below is a list of what we test along with just one biologic effect these stressors have on the body.
1) High Frequency - from cell phone towers, WiFi, smart meters, Bluetooth, baby monitors, security systems, etc. These frequencies have been shown to cause both a leaky blood brain barrier within seconds and also intestinal permeability via the brain-gut axis.
2) Low Frequency- magnetic - From high voltage power lines, wiring errors in the home, electronics near the bed, etc. Magnetic fields can affect iron stores in the body as it pulls iron molecules or moves them from their natural functioning position at cell receptor sites.
3) Low Frequency- electric - Voltage that flows onto the bed from the wiring in the walls and cords plugged into the bedroom outlets. This causes a measurable body voltage that stimulates cortisol production and mineral depletion via voltage gated ion channel mineral efflux.
4) Dirty Electricity - These are high frequency waves that ride on the electrical system and are brought onto your body from the electric field voltage. Electricity is delivered to our homes with harmonic high frequency distortions that cause a rise in blood sugar, fatigue, and sleep disruption. Even if you have filters installed you could still be exposed and we test for it.
5) Geopathic stress- Natural radiation that comes up from the earth's magnetic field and disturbances in the geomagnetic field due to underground variations in the earth's crust. Like man made magnetic fields this low level disturbance has been linked to various cancers, being therapy resistant, and insomnia.
6) Artificial lighting- Flickering light and blue light can cause excessive strain on the eyes and throw off your circadian rhythm. Harsh lighting will be identified and recommendations made on what to replace with if needed.
This is a one time cost that equates to a home consult that provides you with permanent healing space and shielding recommendations that will last the life of the home. Your SH Pro will come up with a plan together that fits your needs and break it down into manageable stages and priorities.
Goals for the Home Health Assessment:
1) Help any skeptics in the house to get on board. They need to be present and we want to get them involved if possible!
2) Educate on the biological effects and give free tips on what to do to reduce exposures in your home.
3) Simplify the entire process and break down optimal shielding of bedroom areas as the number one priority THEN the daytime areas as per our Shielded Healing Priority system.
After this assessment you will know EXACTLY what needs to be done and the first tangible steps that you need to take to get the very best results.
If for any reason you need to cancel you can get a full refund 1 week in advance or if your time slot is replaced with another appointment. If you need to cancel within the that one week window there is a $300 fee but the remaining amount of the assessment fee paid will be refunded.